Hardcat Maintenance Management Software
Maintenance Management System with Equipment Tracking
Most Suitable For: Organisations with 20 to 60 Maintenance Engineers
Pricing: From £3000
Deployment Options: On-premise and Web-Based
Industries: Police, Emergency Services, Healthcare, Defence… See All
- Work Orders
- Planned and Preventative Management
- Asset Tracking…See All
Testimonials: 23 ★★★★★
Hardcat’s CMMS application is available as an on-premise as well as a web-based or cloud-based software. Even so, it is also available as a CMMS App.
Hardcat is best suited for small and medium businesses looking to manage standalone equipment, complex assembly or individual component.
The starting price point is £3000, and this includes a basic system for 2 desktop users and 1 smartphone/mobile user, 4 modules of your choice and 12 months free support.
Top users of Hardcat are from Law Enforcement, Emergency Services, Defence, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Telecommunications and Financial Services.
- Create work orders based on maintenance tasks as well as a planned and preventative maintenance program.
- Define detailed instructions for carrying out work orders.
- Work orders can be printed and viewed on the MiCat mobile app which is available on Android and iPhone ecosystem.
- Include work orders as part of a project. Easily review your work order book by dates, resources, location and equipment types.
- Create template based work orders for most common maintenance scenarios.
- Manage your work order book with built-in escalation rules.
- Route maintenance alerts based on competence and availability of technical resources.
PLANNED AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
- Plan your maintenance programs using equipment and asset register.
- Track any planned maintenance activity and compare planned cost + time against actuals.
- Easily inspect historic maintenance activities and relate them with future maintenance plans.
- Create templates for different work order scenarios.
- Trigger maintenance program based on time or machinery information.
- Work order book can be inspected for planned and overdue jobs.
- Data from sensors can be imported/used for scheduling your planned and preventative maintenance activities.
- Hardcat takes an equipment tracking perspective to maintenance management.
- It offers asset audit services which are very useful for regulatory industries.
- The product is modular, which means you can start with specific applications and expand into other business workflows like asset tracking, depreciation, purchase order and inspection.
- API Integrations with SAP, Oracle, Sharepoint, Maximo and Others.
- Hardcat can serve as a standalone maintenance management product. Or you can add additional modules to address your finance, procurement, service and asset tracking requirements to create your enterprise asset management solution.
HARDCAT PRODUCT DEMO
- Onpremise option – Hardcat can be implemented as an on-premise product
- Web-based access – Hardcat provides web-access to their on-premise product for out-of-office and web-only users.
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Services
- Defence and Security
- Financial services
SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- Support Team Members: 36
- 24 x 7 Email Support
- 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM Phone Support
- 24 x 7 Web Support
Avg Implementation Time:From 1 Day
Implementation Methodology: The product is implemented by Hardcat. Typically, an asset audit is undertaken before the system is implemented.