Maintenance Management System with Service Management Capabilities
Most Suitable For: Organisations with 25 to 100 Maintenance Engineers
Pricing: From £40 per user per month
Deployment Options: On-premise and Web-Based
Industries: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Electronics… See All
- Mobile CMMS
- Planned and Preventative Management
- Quote Management…See All
Testimonials: 2 ★★★★★
Clockwork IT is a service management solution with powerful computerised maintenance management capabilities. It is available as both a desktop application and a mobile CMMS app. The product takes a service-centric approach to maintenance management.
Clockwork IT is suited for companies that work with more than 10 maintenance engineers. It can be fully customised and personalised to your service and maintenance management workflows. It is most suitable for medium scale companies looking to streamline and improve their field service offerings.
The starting price point of this product is a monthly fee of £40 per user. It is payable monthly which is a cash flow and budget-friendly price plan.
The product is available as either a web-based or cloud-based system, and also as an on-premise product.
- Create your single ‘go-to’ equipment management place for your office based workforce, field based technicians and external contractors.
- Field Service and Maintenance Management offered at an attractive price point of £40 per month per user.
- Drive clarity within your service management team.
PLANNED AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULING
- Plan and schedule jobs and work orders based on availability and competency.
- Plan condition-based, corrective and risk-based work orders.
- Live updates of the schedule making it easier to track progress.
- Outlook Integration ensures appointment visibility in calendar.
- Customisable views as per user level or department.
- Include health and safety checklist among your plans and work orders.
MAINTENANCE JOB TRACKING
- Map View of your engineers’ location
- Easily understand the travel route taken by your service and maintenance teams
- Easily know the progress of your jobs.
MOBILE CMMS APP
- Real Time updates on your Maintenance App.
- No internet access required to operate the App. Offline capabilities available.
- Easily take and store photos of pre-inspection and post-maintenance activities.
- Record field engineer’s expenses like travel, food, stay and other items.
- Approvals and signatures can be carried out with ease.
QUOTES FROM WORK ORDERS AND FAULT REPORTS
- Create quote layout templates for different work order scenarios.
- Quotes integrate with most UK based accounting systems.
- Work Orders, Quotes, Contracts, Parts Delivery, and Mobile Application are all integrated, which ensures data consistency.
- Automatically create jobs on accepted quotes.
MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
- Record details of maintenance contract to drive visibility and clarity within your service and maintenance teams.
- Assign internal and external maintenance time spent to appropriate contracts.
- Compare planned vs actual maintenance costs.
- Allocate billed and unbilled time.
- Professional Services
SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- Support Team Members: 10
- 24 x 7 Email Support
- 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM Phone Support
- 24 x 7 Web Support
Avg Implementation Time: 2 – 4 weeks
Implementation Methodology: The product is implemented by Clockwork IT. The implementation ensures that the system is configured to meet your requirements.