AssetCloud by Wasp
Complete asset tagging, scanning, and tracking solutions for small or large enterprises.
Most Suitable For: Organisations requiring a complete, end-to-end Asset & Equipment Tracking Solution
Pricing: From £795 per year
Deployment Options: Cloud-based
Industries: Healthcare, Government, Engineering, Construction, Education, Agriculture, and more.
- Asset Tracking
- Asset & Inventory Auditing
- Asset Accounting
Wasp Barcode Technologies was launched in 1994 to provide tracking solutions that keep businesses moving. The company’s head office is based in Plano, Texas, with a UK branch based in St. Albans to support British and European customers.
The company provides a suite of products to support a variety of asset tracking use cases, such as warehouse management, stock room management, consumables tracking, equipment tracking, IT asset tracking, tool tracking, and manufacturing process management.
These products have been successfully implemented within a wide range of industries, including Construction, Emergency Services, Healthcare, and Manufacturing.
- Track assets from virtually any mobile device – iOS, Android, or dedicated mobile terminals.
- Controlled check out and check in ensures that assets are correctly assigned to relevant employees, locations, or containers.
- Reduce time spent auditing assets by up to 80%, by eliminating errors commonly encountered when working with spreadsheet based tracking systems.
- 25 built-in reports provide access to high level and detailed data, ensuring visibility of all the data required to keep track of your assets.
- Managed checkout functionality allows equipment to be checked in, and checked out, ensuring that location and custody of assets is up to date and maintaining accountability at all times.
- Check in/out functionality can assign assets to locations, containers, or individual employees with a simple barcode scan.
- Centralised, web-based database provides a single source of truth with a unique barcode number for each asset.
- Track assets from practically any device – iOS, Android, or dedicated Wasp Mobile devices.
- Receive instant, real-time notification for asset related events, with custom triggers so that your team can be empowered with up-to-date information.
- Manage and track multi-quantity, identical assets, without having to track each identical item.
- Wide variety of custom labels and tags available to meet virtually tagging or labelling requirement. Choose from features such as print technology, material, adhesive types, durability, size, or compliance.
- Wasp labels compatible with practically every major brand barcode label printer.
Asset Check In
Asset & Inventory Auditing
- Reduce time auditing assets by up to 80% and eliminate data entry errors usually associated with spreadsheets.
- Easy audit functionality helps to verify and reduce inconsistencies in stock or inventory levels.
- Quickly conduct audits from iOS, Android, or dedicated mobile devices.
Mobile Audit Interface
- 25 common, built-in reports help manage your assets and provide high level summaries, while allowing drill-down into specific assets, time periods, and other details.
- Out of the box reports include assets by location, assets by department, depreciation reports, audit reports, check in/check out reports, and individual transaction line reports.
- If the predefined reports don’t provide enough detail, the solution’s integrated reporting engine provides tools to create your own bespoke reports tailored to your business’ key objectives.
- Report scheduling saves time manually pulling reports, by automatically sending reports following a prescribed schedule, ensuring you receive relevant information in a timely manner.
Asset Management and Accounting
- Customisable depreciation feature makes calculating asset depreciation a straightforward procedure, with 5 configurable depreciation schedules, helping your accounting team maintain accurate asset values.
- Centralise contracts, licenses, and service agreements by storing relevant details against assets in the centralised web database.
Fixed Asset Details
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consumer Products
- Defence & Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Emergency Services
- Facility Management
- Information Technology
- Law Enforcement
- Local Government
- Sports & Entertainment
- Warehouse Management
Support & Training
- Support Team Members: 20
- 24 x 7 Email Support
- 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM Phone Support
- 24 x 7 Web Support