Asset Tracking Software for Construction Industry
Most Suitable For: Construction Sites with 10+ Workmen
Pricing: Tiered pricing based on your requirements.
Deployment Options: Cloud-based and Web-based
Industry: Construction and Engineering
Hilti’s asset tracking software is made by the construction people for the construction people. Hilti has leveraged its construction expertise of over 75 years to build its asset management software. The system is designed to solve asset visibility and tracking issues for the construction teams.
Hilti’s support to get your software up and running as well as use it is one of its core differentiators. Hilti offers onsite consultation to help you choose the right tracking tags for your use.
The tracking tags and the software, both are built to perform in dusty and muddy construction conditions.
ASSET TRACKING TAGS
- Tags developed for rugged and tough construction site conditions. The tags are tested in various construction conditions like extreme temperatures, uneven surfaces and dusty conditions.
- Comprehensive choice of 2D barcode tags for different types of tracking conditions. Stainless steel, aluminium, self-adhesive and smart tag options suits most tracking conditions.
- Tags are designed to operate in -40°C to 200°C.
- Hilti offers onsite consultation to help you decide the right type of tagging solution for your tracking needs.
- Hilti also offer wire, tape and adapter to fasten your asset tags.
- Easily track your assets using smartphone. You can also track your tagged assets with Hilti’s Bluetooth asset tracking feature.
ASSET TRACKING SOFTWARE
- Hilti is a construction company, hence its asset tracking software is built on the construction industry knowledge Hilti has developed over the last 75 years.
- The software is a cloud-based software which means it can be accessed from any internet connected device.
- The software is built for the users of the construction industry.
- The software and the asset tags are equipment agnostic – you can track any equipment that can be tagged.
- The software is designed to give you exact status of every tagged asset with its service and maintenance schedule. You can even track certificates and maintenance documents for your assets.
- The software is designed to allow you to organise your construction site to drive your construction uptime.
SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- Support Team Members: 100+
- Onsite Support
- 24 x 7 Email Support
- 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM Phone Support
- 24 x 7 Web Support