Asset tracking software for complex tracking workflows.
Most Suitable For: Organisations requiring a fully integrated, highly configurable asset tracking solution, supporting complex workflows for fixed as well as revenue-generating assets.
Pricing: From £1,900
Deployment Options: On-premise and Cloud-based
Industries: Healthcare, Government, Engineering, Retail, Education, Logistics, Chemicals, Automotive, Retail, and more.
- Asset Tracking with RFID, QR and Barcode technology
- Mobile Asset Scanning and Auditing
- Facilities & Maintenance Management
- Stock Control & Warehouse Management… See all
Assettrac was founded in 1999 and provides an advanced, customisable, cloud-based asset tracking solution, currently managing over 3.5 million assets for their customers. The team is based near Brighton, UK. In addition to the software solutions, the team can provide end-to-end services to help organisations build and maintain a high quality asset register and streamline asset tracking processes, as well as tailorable training services to get your team up to speed with your implementation.
The solution is designed to solve the challenges of tracking fixed as well as revenue generating assets, and has been successfully implemented in a wide variety of industries including Education, Healthcare, Logistics, and Retail, to name just a few.
Includes RFID, QR Codes and Barcode technology. The scanning technology is independant of the scanner. Third-party scanners can be used with Assettrac
Assettrac has completed projects with Air Liquide, Ofcom, BMW, Southwark Borough Council, and Amnesty International, as well as over 1,000 other organisations world wide.
- Scalable, flexible solution designed to meet your business’ unique requirements.
- Compatible with virtually any kind of asset tag, whether it be barcode, QR code, NFC, UHF, RFID, or bespoke.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interface works on desktop or mobile.
- Real time mobile updates ensure that the latest data is available at all times.
- Compatible with many asset tag types, including: Barcode, QR Code, Near-Field Communication (NFC), UHF Radio, or Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
- Options to integration additional type tags or bespoke tags.
- Device agnostic solution which works on practically any mobile or tablet device, the Assettrac team can recommend specialist devices for your environmental requirements.
- Updates are uploaded to centralised database in real time, or work offline when there is no connectivity.
- Integration with IoT sensors for complex asset tracking requirements.
Asset Register Management
- Digitally manage and report on assets from acquisition through to disposal and archive.
- Calculate depreciation for assets to maintain accurate records on current asset value.
- Import and export all asset data to facilitate integration with third party or internal systems, or to assist migration from legacy systems.
- Flexible asset register allows storage of unlimited text, date, or numeric data to be captured against an asset.
- File uploads feature allows storage of unlimited photos or documents, providing a safe storage space for asset condition data, warranty information, service manuals, or any other type of digital media.
- Define custom views of asset data for specialist teams or separate documents.
- All data is stored securely, backup up to ISO27001 standards.
Facilities & Maintenance Management
- Maintain a full audit trail of changes, inspections, and uses of critical equipment such as tools, machinery, or medical equipment.
- Plan inspections and maintenance in advance, and track work done to ensure maintenance activities are carried out in a timely manner.
- Tag and log new assets or disposals directly from your mobile device, ensuring you have accurate information on an unlimited number of assets.
- Create digital inspections for assets, and undertake condition inspections for areas or items such as machinery, buildings, trees, fences, boundaries, or any other asset requiring maintenance.
Stock Control & Warehouse Management
- Ensure stock movements are accurately tracked and recorded, ensuring that staff spend less time searching for goods or equipment.
- Automatically send equipment or stock alerts to people, user groups, or other systems based on bespoke business rules.
- Full oversight of inventory movements and stock levels over multiple sites.
Assettrac Mobile Application
Commercial and Retail
- Avoid silo-based work by implementing a single source of truth for critical asset data.
- Allow staff members to log in, wherever they are based, to view and update asset data in real time.
- Tailor your system to store critical, relevant information for your business such as financial values, lifecycle information, maintenance details, or equipment loans to sites or individuals.
Manufacturing and Industrial
- Well suited to tracking equipment, tools, and critical machinery across multiple sites, with full audit trail of changes, inspections, and use of resources.
- Customisable platform helps to digitise other processes such as invoicing, compliance, resource planning, and maintenance workflows.
- Use the centralised asset database as a store for crucial asset details and documentation.
- Demonstrate compliance with a full audit trail of events over an individual asset’s entire lifecycle.
- Ensure safety critical assets are tracked and maintained efficiently, with all relevant data stored in a central, shared location.
- Take advantage of a central asset register to analyse trends and gain insight into asset utilisation, helping to identify areas for improvement or cost savings.
Cemeteries and Crematoria
- Specialised solutions to invisibly mark natural burial areas, with unique microchip identification.
- Improve productivity, manage maintenance, and increase accountability with paper free data collection on mobile devices.
- Conduct safety audits and comply with legislative or insurer requirements.
- Allocate IT equipment to individual users and track key metrics, costs, and returns to manufacturer or service providers.
- Tailor the system to hold bespoke information about assets, such as serial numbers, software versions, or linked peripherals.
- Fully secure, cloud based solution hosted on AWS with elastic cloud storage requires no additional customer-side resources..
- Increase efficiency by eliminating paper-based processes, and improve the workflow around assigning equipment to students or staff.
- Fully compliant with Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS) guidelines
- Cloud-based solution requires no additional IT resources, with support included as standard.
- Efficient asset tracking, compliance, and inspections help to enhance utilisation of equipment and labour, helping to reduce costs and get the most from public budgets.
- Centralised data store for asset and equipment information helps streamline operations.
- Customisable solution can scale to cross-departmental usage with bespoke functionality.
Support & Training
- Support Team Members: 9
- 24 x 7 Email Support
- 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM Phone Support
- 24 x 7 Web Support