Highly configurable, cloud-based asset tracking platform for both small and large businesses.
Most Suitable For: Organisations requiring a versatile, configurable asset tracking solution.
Pricing: From £25 per user/month
Deployment Options: Cloud-based
Industries: Healthcare, Facilities Management, Fleet Management, and more.
- Asset Location Management
- Asset Management
- Fleet Management
- Mobile Access
Assetspire was launched in 2008 with an aim to provide accurate, scalable asset tracking software to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Based in Norwich, UK, the team has experience working across a variety of industries including Gaming, Professional Services, Government, and Financial Services.
Working with small and large businesses alike, Assetspire boasts Santander, Betfair, Capita, and Bank of England among its customers.
- Track assets with a variety of asset tags including NFC, RFID, or Barcode.
- Interactively view assets with mapping data to gain accurate insights into asset locations across your organization.
- Intuitive mobile application provides access to your asset data from anywhere, at any time.
- Options to integrate with third party systems such as incident management or change management packages.
Asset Location Management
- Report on assets across multiple locations from a single online portal.
- Accurately model your asset location hierarchy, regardless of the scale: from a single office to multi-national estates.
- Interactively view assets on maps, and drill down to locations and assets.
- Store an unlimited number of categories, fields, tags, locations, and media against each asset record.
- Automatically maintain a full audit trail of changes to assets for full insight into an asset’s history, from acquisition through to disposal.
- Check in/out functionality makes sure you know who has which assets at any time.
- Integrate with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Near-Field Communication (NFC), or Barcode asset tags, allowing you to track practically any asset in any environment.
- Track stock levels and asset inventories to help inform purchasing and reorder decisions.
- Provides a single source of truth for all asset data, via a flexible and scalable asset register module.
- Flexible reporting module allows rapid access to important asset details, with exports to Excel, CSV, or PDF. Report on ownership and condition of assets, with features to help build budget and financial reports.
- Access you asset data from any where, at any time, through the Assetspire mobile app.
- Secure, cloud-based platform with per-user access control features.
- Opportunities to integrate with 3rd party change management or incident management systems, or for bespoke integrations.
Property & Estate Management
- Show your entire property estate on an interactive map.
- Record lease and dilapidation details, using automated alerts to be notified of lease breaks or rental reviews.
- Automatically email reports on assets in need of service or maintenance.
- Capture security details, fire marshal information, first-aider points of contact, as well as evacuation test results in a centralized, single data source.
Data Centre & Comms Room Management
- Show floor plan and capacity information, including usable and unusable space.
- Set up customised space allocation, plant layouts, front and rear rack elevations.
- Built in database of over 50,000 predefined products with metadata, allowing you to accurately plan space utilization with accurate dimensions.
- Plan network connectivity and power hook ups.
- Print 1-dimensional or 2-dimensional barcodes with embedded location information.
Hospitality and Hotels
- Track assets down to the level of individual rooms.
- Use RFID, NFC, or Barcode tags to track any asset.
- Raise service tickets to notify maintenance departments or contractors of required work.
- Room check off function allows housekeeping staff to confirm the condition valuable assets and room status before new guests arrive.
- Track practically any asset from your school, ranging from furniture to IT equipment.
- Track staff and/or vulnerable pupils while they are on campus.
- Log service requests and maintenance dates to ensure that assets are safely kept.
- Manage and track a wide variety of facility assets, while recording an array of field data against each asset.
- Store warranty information and service details against asset records.
- Quickly locate critical shutoff valves for power, gas, or water systems.
- Track valuable medical equipment in real-time through the mobile app.
- Track bed and equipment utilization, as well as servicing and maintenance events.
- Track staff and patients while on site.
- Report on vehicles based on their location, assigned drivers, and ownership data.
- Attach documents to asset records to record ownership information, lease and warranty documentation, or any other kind of document.
- Schedule preventative and planned maintenance activities, and monitor wear and condition metrics.
- Report on vehicle utilization, and break down by department or cost code.
Support & Training
- Support Team Members: 15
- 24 x 7 Email Support
- 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM Phone Support
- 24 x 7 Web Support