Maintenance Connection is a cost-effective CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) service which is used by companies to manage things such as their assets and inventory. Maintenance Connection can also be used to create things such as reports and work orders, allowing companies to manage their operations from one convenient platform. The Maintenance Connection team claim that their service can have a great ROI for their customers, owing to their product's overarching control and reliability.
Maintenance Connection is a cost-effective, flexible enterprise asset management (EAM) and computer maintenance management system (CMMS) designed to help maintenance professionals gain asset insight and transition from reactive to proactive preventive maintenance in their maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) programme. Maintenance Connection’s unique scalability makes it equally effective as a single site CMMS or across an enterprise wide multi-site deployment. It is an easy to use system with powerful smart reporting capabilities, unlimited event based automations, integrated barcode scanning, drag and drop labor scheduling and project-based work order creation and management as a few key features.
An effective, device agnostic mobile solution enables anytime, anywhere access to critical asset intelligence and empowers labor efficiency.
With 350,000+ users from well over 1500 companies, Maintenance Connection is installed in many industries, with its strongest presence in Manufacturing (both Discrete and Process), Energy, Healthcare and General Facilities Management.
- Reduce unplanned downtime and lower maintenance costs by seamlessly shifting from reactive to preventive maintenance.
- Improve labor efficiency with MC Express mobile solution.
- Optimize inventory management with part serialization and integrated barcode scanning.
- Improve business decisions with accessible, accurate asset intelligence reports and KPIs.
- A scalable asset tree hierarchy that facilitates ease of use and enables streamlined expansion.
- Smart Work Order auto-assignments and notifications to simplify getting work done.
- Highly flexible and configurable fields, layouts and reports to maximize value to individual users.
- Robust and east access API for efficient integration with ERP, Financial and other core systems.
- 1,500 customers
- 350,000 Professionals using the solution
- 98% Project success rate
- 24 x 7 Email and web support
- Average Resolution Time: Based on SLA agreement
- Average implementation: 10 Days
- Methodology: Six-step methodology to implement their maintenance systems to suit your maintenance management requirements
- Classroom, Online and Blended Learning
- Multiple options from bespoke training to ‘Train the Trainer’ to suit training needs.
Pricing Available on Request
Weigh up your options
Get your personalised asset management software shortlist. Know what your peers are using and get in-depth product information. Answer our simple questionnaire to see unbiased software options.
Find the right fit for your industry
See asset management software options that match your business and your requirements. Your shortlist will include pricing, product and implementation information.