Built asset management and surveying needs are being met by Kykloud solutions since 2010. With a powerful portfolio where one can view the complete asset details and a fully mobile surveying software, Kykloud provides solutions that are perfect for companies of all sizes. With surveying solutions in real time, Kykloud offers real-time information for field and office-based teams. Once the surveying is complete, management and reporting is also possible with kykloud. This efficient work flow allows asset managers to take data driven decisions.
Kykloud has a Home Survey software which is specifically designed for residential surveyors. But, Kykloud solutions are being used for industries other than residential, such as Education, Retail, Hotels and Leisure, Government, Healthcare, Commercial and Infrastructure.
Property is often the second largest expense for most organisations — typically right behind labour. Making informed decisions with confidence using reliable condition data that is accurate and up-to-date greatly helps your organisation to better plan capital allocations at asset level for the next 5, 10 or 20 years. With Kykloud, you can capture, manage and report on your organisation's assets to make lifecycle decision on your property portfolio worldwide.
For every pound you defer on capital projects, you may face four times as much in reactive maintenance costs along with legal and compliance risk decisions. Knowing the current and future condition of your assets and property portfolio in real-time ensures you’re getting the most out of your investments. Are you building defensible lifecycle asset plans based on reliable data?
Mobile Surveying & Inspections | Capture Data Accurately
- Intuitive mobile app for surveys and inspections
- Increase speed, accuracy, and quality of data collection and reporting
- Simple, consistent and guided process to collect data with 100+ configurable forms and templates
Always-on | Manage Data in Real-time
- Cloud-based platform provides access wherever, whenever
- Single source of truth keeping your office and in-field teams up-to-date
- Know the progress of your projects in real-time
Dashboards, Reporting and Analytics | Report with Ease
- Understand your data, forecast with accuracy and share with key stakeholders
- Design custom dashboards with full range of capital data
- Protected data with layers of permissions, authentication and full audit trail
Lifecycle Asset Planning | Allocate Funds with Confidence
- Anticipate your capital planning needs with strategic and financial lifecycle planning functionality
- Better manage allocation of funds with asset level condition insight
- One platform for various information from sites and budgets to actual plans and budget forecasts
- Lifecycle Management: System features provide asset monitoring and forecasting
- Mobile Building Inspection: Save time and costs with mobile apps and standardised templates
- Data Ownership: Users maintain 100% ownership of their data
- Data Security: The highest levels of data integrity is applied
- Assessment Diversity: Condition inspections, compliance, safety and energy audits
- Portfolio Analytics: Across the entire property portfolio
- Bespoke assessment templates and reports tailored to client needs
- API allows system connectivity and data sharing with other platforms
- No Hidden Charges: Unlimited report generation, free of charge
- Continuous Improvement: Comprehensive product and services, with quarterly software updates
- Real-time Project View: Full project tracking and control
- Improve and Control Quality: Data integrity and cross-project consistency
- Service Availability: Hosted on UK approved data centres
- Project Support: 9-5 help desk and dedicated account managers
- Trusted Partner: Certified HM Government G-Cloud Supplier and RICS Tech Affiliate member
- 250,000+ Sites
- 500,000+ Buildings
- 4.5 million photos uploaded
- 150 million m2 floor area under management
- 3 Members
- Phone, Email, On-line Portal
- Average Resolution Time : Based on SLA agreement
Weigh up your options
Get your personalised asset management software shortlist. Know what your peers are using and get in-depth product information. Answer our simple questionnaire to see unbiased software options.
Find the right fit for your industry
See asset management software options that match your business and your requirements. Your shortlist will include pricing, product and implementation information.