Built asset management and surveying needs are being met by Kykloud solutions since 2010. With a powerful portfolio where one can view the complete asset details and a fully mobile surveying software, Kykloud provides solutions that are perfect for companies of all sizes. With surveying solutions in real time, Kykloud offers real-time information for field and office-based teams. Once the surveying is complete, management and reporting is also possible with kykloud. This efficient work flow allows asset managers to take data driven decisions.
Kykloud has a Home Survey software which is specifically designed for residential surveyors. But, Kykloud solutions are being used for industries other than residential, such as Education, Retail, Hotels and Leisure, Government, Healthcare, Commercial and Infrastructure.
- Bespoke survey templates and reports to specific to client needs.
- Lifecycle Management: system features provide asset monitoring and forecasting.
- API allows system connectivity and data sharing with other platforms.
- Data Ownership: users maintain 100% ownership of their data.
- Data Security: the highest levels of data integrity is applied.
- Mobile building inpsection.
- Condition inspections, compliance and energy audits.
- Portfolio analytics: across the entire property portfolio.
- No hidden charges: unlimited report generation, free of charge.
- Continuous improvement: comprehensive product and services, with quarterly software updates.
- Real-time Project View: full project tracking and control.
- Improve and Control Quality: data integrity and cross-project consistency.
- Service Availability: hosted on UK approved data centres.
- Project Support: 9-5 help desk and dedicated account managers.
- Industry recognition.
Weigh up your options
Get your personalised asset management software shortlist. Know what your peers are using and get in-depth product information. Answer our simple questionnaire to see unbiased software options.
Find the right fit for your industry
See asset management software options that match your business and your requirements. Your shortlist will include pricing, product and implementation information.